Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spotlight Etsy....

Wednesdays have sort of become my favorite day
for posting Etsy items and or Artists
that I like/love
I need to come up with something more clever than
Etsy Wednesday though.
Until I do
Here are my fav's for this week
Once you get to know me
You'll quickly learn one of my favorite things
Cannot live without
is Coffee
Especially Iced
So my top  Esty finds focus around my love for
The Bean this week...
Gotta Love this...built in cookie warmer? Genius!
at
beautiful print
at
Funny handmade knit mug sleeve
(If you need a censor some of these feature adult language ;-)
at
Cutie Pa Tootie Apron
at
Doggie at the Coffee Shop
painting
at
I SOOO MISS ME SOME COFFEE CRISP!
It used to be imported to the U.S.
but in the last few years I haven't seen it anywhere
I found out it is only sold in Canada now...BOOOOO.
So I guess I will have to settle for this recycled wrapper
turned into a coin purse
at
Two of my favorites
Jadeite with coffee
Print at
Starbucks and Sweet Treats Bracelet
(It's cute - I'd have to be in a silly mood to wear it)
Silver Coffee Spoon
So Sweet...
at
Adorable
and serve no purpose other than to make you smile..
at
and last but not least....
On My Freebie list..
One of my favorite Matthew McConaughey characters
from Dazed and Confused
What could be better than a Matthew Macchiato?
find it at
Have fun looking through these shops!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment