Sunday, January 26, 2014

BeFunky!

I have had a lot of fun lately
using an easy  little online photo editor 
called 

I love it because it is so user friendly!

Takes me less than a few minutes a lot of the time
 unless I am really looking for just the right effects.
Here are a two I made just this week 
with sort of a before and after -so you can see the amazing difference!
 This was a photo from last weeks 
artsy gal gathering I attended - we have a Facebook page
and I thought we could use a header for it.
This is what I created for the page
using BeFunky!



 This is is a photo of a band
I was featuring in a music page that I co-administrate.
Kind of blah right?


Well - Viola!
A nice funky version that I think grabs your attention
much better.
I have used it for so much the last few months!
I think it is very easy to use if you are tech. challenged
and just want to work on something a bit faster than photoshop allows time for!
I really wanted to share that little tidbit with you for today!
If you are stuck indoors
and want something to play around with-
head on over to 

Let me know what you think!
Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment: