Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer ramblings....

Got some big plans in the making....
for a road trip!
Just don't want to jinx it...
so details to come later.
 LOTS 
of writing going on!
Still working on my sketchbook
but I have been crazy busy the last week so I have
had everything on hold for the last few days.
Are you working on any special projects?

Sad to say
my Neocolor crayons 
 have gone missing...
along with one of my journals.
They have got to be somewhere.
Those crayons are just my favorite because they
were hand picked when I went to Dick Blick in Chicago.
NO ONE here carries them and they
have no idea what I am talking about when I ask for them.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that they show up!

 and in the words of
Glenn Frye...
The Heat is ON!
Summer is in full swing here ...
King Humidity has come to frizz out your hair
 you spent a half hour flat ironing before work....
to make you start to perspire just trying to
make it from your front door to your car...
and to make that icee melt before you even get your spoon into it!

Happy Thursday everyone!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pam for your sweet comment and yes there is stuff from you that we have swapped in my studio. I love swapping and displaying the beautiful things Blogging friends send me!

    ReplyDelete