Friday, July 26, 2013

Working on everything!

Hey all!

Wanted to share a few snippets of what I've
been working on....
Lots of writing in my free time - 20-30 minutes here and there...
Designing T-Shirts now for a group
this is a first for me but I'm enjoying the process..

Here are a few pages from my journals....
music page ...
My I love the OBX page from the beach ...
work in progress
wanted to show you how I lay down my layers...
this was using the neocolor crayons / after I applied water...
 magazine image collaged onto my background...
I'm painting over her and have added wings...
a lot more shading, color to be added - definitely a work in progress..
Lastly a bit of a page from my Brave Girl journal...

Hope you are gearing up for a great weekend!
I have been feeling so lucky and grateful for so many reasons lately...
Last week I let my 400th post roll by 
and I totally missed it!
I want to share by having a little give away.

Come back this weekend and I'll share the details.
Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment