Saturday, October 15, 2011

Local Artisans......

A few weekends ago I visited
An Occasion for the Arts
in Colonial Williamsburg...
My featured Artist for this week from the show is
Bronwyn Evans
of StudioBe
(so pretty in pink!)
Funny story is...
I met Bronwyn back in April at Art and Soul
in Hampton, Va.
We ate lunch together nearly every day!
Unorganized me lost her card (sigh)
but was so happy to see her standing in her booth
at Occasion for the Arts!
The jewelry pieces I photographed
are made with
 Precious Metal Clays

Look at the amazing details!
(let me apologize for the photos)
I have learned I need to pay more attention when
photographing against pure black or white!
This is so much darker than it should be
the beautiful ribbons for the pendants are
made from old Saris!
Bronwyn offers classes in her studio
teaching this Precious Metal Clay technique
as well as some of her other passions.
She is so wonderful to talk with and her pieces are amazing!
I plan on taking one of her classes in November.
I will definitely have better pictures!
You can contact her about upcoming classes and shows at


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment