Saturday, October 8, 2011

An Occasion for the Arts...

The Fall here is overloaded with
all kinds of gatherings, events, and festivals....
It is actually hard to decide some weekends
because so many overlap each other.
Last weekend I went to
It was the first day that really felt like fall here
so it was perfect!
I thought I'd share some of the few things that really caught my eye..
and then later introduce you to the individual artists...

beautiful still life scenes and country homes...

lovely photographs from world travellers

amazing journals large and small

gorgeous still life scenes you want to jump into

Studied under Ansel Adams...

Fun embellished shrines
every time I look at these I see something I missed last time!

Wonderful wood block printing

Soft and peaceful....

Loved these
colorful and unique

Victorian combined with new pottery to make a beautiful sink!

Salvage jewelry

Marbleized accessories!


Metal clay jewelry
 (I have learned that when photographing this type of silver jewelry on black
you really need to pay attention!)
 
Just a small sampling of what was there!
I'll provide info and more about the artists soon.
Two of which I was surprised to see
that happened to be two lovely ladies I have worked with
and learned with!
Hope you are having a great weekend whatever you have
chosen to do!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment