Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sea Dreams.....

I am
so ready
for
the beach!

 Just a few
photos
in honor of our first week of
pretty solid 90 degree
days...
Definitely has us ready to head out
to the 'Banks...
 Our family has been
vacationing there for
generations...
 (My Great Aunt, Great Grandmother, Granmother and mom as a child!)
Just look at that Sand Dune!
 (Little Keeper and his Bestie)
(Me as a youngun')
 My grandparents
had a spot on a place called
Walnut Island
that was on the sound side of the OBX.
I loved going there with them!
Travel with them was sooo much fun!
 
Can't wait...

 to dip my toes in the sand!
 What is your favorite vacation spot?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pam,
    I am with you! To the Beach! Yay!
    I am ready. We have had some hot days here in NC too. The OBX are calling my name : )
    Have a good time when you go.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete