Friday, November 25, 2011

Know how I know Christmas is coming?

The last two days I have been
finishing up my projects for the Christmas swap
I am participating in...
TOP SECRET
for now until everyone receives their packages!

Spending lots of time with
glitter and glue at the table.
Yesterday I took a break to run some errands
and decided to make a stop at Trader Joes because
it is that time of year boys and girls...
when that special treat comes out
and
once they are gone they are gone...
(Unless you can find a box on E-Bay)
and yes there are people who stockpile and sell them on E-bay!
If you don't know what I'm talking about
then lay your eyes on the box that can lead to an
all out frenzy if it is the last one on the shelf....

I had to open this box while my husband and son were down for a nap!
Mainly so I could get my share to hide....
My husband has been guilty in the past of eating a few more than his share
and I have to admit I was actually upset
when I went to get one and they were all gone!
Especially since they were sold out for the season!

What
is so special
about these cookies you say? 

They are not just some
O-R-E-O
  wannabe...
The Candy Cane version has tiny candy cane pieces in the creamy center
and they use real peppermint oil
not flavoring - there is a difference...
Great with Coffee, a Latte, or a nice mug of milk...
are you drooling yet?
Well it gets better
they came out with a chocolate coated version as well..
Oh, they are to die for!
That box is hidden to go into a Christmas stocking...
Last year my hubby found the one I had stashed for myself and almost got divorced over it!
(kidding of course)

SO
You know how I know Christmas is coming?...
The appearance of the Candy Cane Joe-Joe of course!
Now
 let me go find my mini vac so I can get the crumbs off my laptop!

2 comments:

  1. omg them bickies look sooo good i so wish i lived in the US thanks for my comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea! I cannot tell you how much I miss Trader Joe's. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete