Sunday, October 7, 2012

Is it really true?

It is a bit dreary outside today...
and 
I think
Indian Summer here is over now.
It really feels like Fall today...
Finally feeling like pulling out the Halloween
and
 letting the Little Keeper help me do some decorating.

The Witch above 
is a piece of plasterware
I found in a Goodwill in West Virginia 
while we were visiting a few years ago.
I got it for .25 cents and it has become one of my favorites
to display for Halloween on our mantel.

So
 we are going to fire up the coffee pot ,
 get out the craft paper and glue ,
and just have fun today!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam thanks so much for visiting my blog today, that was so sweet of you!!! Yes the party was so fun and creative moments for me...a win win!!! I started following your blog today..I love the witch I can see why its one of your favs. and to think you paid 25 cents thats amazing!! I hope to see ya soon at the TAG meetings. I will be posting the last TAG meeting asap, I'm playing catch-up like always! Hugs, Dawn Gallop

    ReplyDelete