Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all....

Some of our favorite Christmas decorations...
We purchased this handmade nativity on a little island off the coast of Mexico
on our Honeymoon....

 Lots of my odds and ends for decorating this year...
some passed through my family...
a lot of Vintage I have collected.


 Part of my Putz collection...
It has been growing by a piece or so every year...

I have a few modern mixed in with all the Vintage...
The house on the right
I purchased on Etsy last year.
I have only seen one other like it.
I have sort of become obsessed with finding more.
I just love the bright colors and details they used.

 I have moved the display around almost every year
because it keeps growing.
Excuse the age on the mirror...
The marks are actually on the back of the glass
but that is the crackly aged goodness I love!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment