Sunday, December 2, 2012

What have you been up to lately?

Hi Everyone!

I still haven't given in to paying for my images yet.
Blogger is touted as being free right?
SO 2 something years later here all of the sudden I have hit 
my image storage allowance with Picasa
and need to start paying?

Hmphhh...
If there is only one thing I am going to be Grinchy about 
this December it is this.

For now anyway
I thought I would show you what I have been up to
the past few days.
HERE 
is a link to an idea
I found on Pinterest for an advent calendar.

Growing up we always used to get the calendars with
chocolate hidden inside each window.

This year Little Keeper knows what Christmas is...
but 
he has no concept that it is quite a few weeks away.
So I decided the advent project would be perfect...
this way he would know when we were finally getting close...
He started asking as soon as we put up our Christmas tree
when were we going to open presents?

I'll post a picture of them soon...
as soon as I give in to Google ;(

Hope you had a great weekend!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment