Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ICamera Crazy....

 I'm probably one of the last people to update their IPOD
but I finally did!
Wonderful
and now obsessive Birthday gift....
Ever since I got home from work I've been scanning the
photography Apps...

I'll have to have a slideshow when I've started taking some real photos!
Do you have a favorite photography App?
Have you used the garage sale finding App?
This week will be quite busy
Forgive me if I'm a bit scattered with the posts this week.
The Annual Village yardsale is this weekend and we are trying
to empty out leftovers from my business I closed a few years ago and all kinds of excess.
Funny how having a child can make you forget things...
I had no idea I had inventory left that had been hiding...
 I even have company coming for part of the week to help!

Don't forget about the giveaway
from Mondays post!
I'll be accepting entries until this Saturday evening
You only have to leave a comment to enter
but the more options you choose the more times you are entered!
See previous post for rules..
Let me know about those Apps or any other favorite you have.
Happy Tuesday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment