Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NaDa Barn Sale and Art weekend....

I definitely plan on making a week long
trip at some point to visit my sister in Chicago
around the time of
 The NaDa Barn sale and Art Weekend....
The next one is coming up
October 7th
If you live in Illinois
you should definitely check it out...


Classes will be taught by
"Salvaged Treasures"
I make similar pieces
Hers are such an inspiration
                                                                     Jennifer Rizzo
"Reflections of the Prairie"
mixed media
                                                                       Jeanne Oliver
 Jeanne will be offering
 Vintage Mixed media and Journaling classes
as well as a
an Art Of Business class
I Sooooo would love to take these!
Check out all the links
and think about signing up
I don't think you will be disappointed!

(all images courtesy of the featured artists)

No comments:

Post a Comment