Saturday, September 22, 2012

It is finally upon us.....

I have been waiting for you...
and
you finally showed up today...
Hello Fall!

Hope you all have a great weekend...
working on getting my mojo back.
I have been in a bit of a creative slump lately
so I decided to work on some much needed organization of my
studio space again.
I went at it quite fiercely a few months ago
and then of course ended up with a lot of outside work 
on my plate that got me off track.

I'm also hoping this will help me...
 Participating for the 2nd time in 
The Fall in Love with Buttons swap at Button Floozies.
We alter an Altoids tin and then fill with lots of new and vintage buttons.
I had a lot of fun with it last year...
Here is the one I sent off for that swap
(just in case you didn't see it)
It was very inspiring and ever since I have been
snatching up buttons when they are reasonable 
and my best friend even let me have a look through a jar of buttons that
belonged to her grandmother.
She let me have quite a few-
but I won't part with those....definitely will be used for some special projects.

Do you have something that helps when
you seem to lose direction or feel uninspired?
I'd love to hear about it for a jumpstart.

Happy First weekend of Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Today I went to visit a friend and we went through a box of crafty destash stuff she ordered online -- by the time I left I was DYING to come home and do some crafting!! I'm glad you're doing the swap with us!

    ReplyDelete