Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Little bit of age...thrifty finds....

I know I haven't done
many thrifty finds lately...
I am trying to sort out
a lot of my collections and decide what I really love 
and then
(gasp!)
sell the rest!
Going through another box from storage
I found this lovely clock
that I purchased last year I think....
I don't even know if it really works,
but I remember my grandparents having one.
I loved to wind it up just to hear the bell chime away...
This one has wonderful wear to the case.
 I think I paid all of $2 for it!
Then a few weeks ago I found the little
framed lithograph of Mary and Jesus in a favorite thrift store.
I couldn't believe no one had purchased it already.
They were only asking $2.98!
The frame is a bronze color with some definite ago to it.
I just LOVE it! 
Not bad for one item I already had and another new find huh?

Happy Wednesday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I can't tell you what fun it was to open your double supply boxes. Oh my goodness you must have cleared your shelves down to nothing! There are so many wonderful things I know I will incorporate into my crafts. My favorite? The white and orange paper and the plastic oranges! Love them, they make me smile. Thank you again so much for partnering with me. It was such fun. Taking a very extended break to force myself to heal properly. Going up and down my stairs has really put be behind schedule. Take care, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take care dear, I know how hard it is. Glad you enjoyed it, I really had fun going through my stash!

      Delete