Monday, April 15, 2013

Pirates!

Hi everyone!

Just a little bit of Arghhh for today.

I discovered yesterday that someone or something
may have been using my e-mail account...
 most likely
spam pirates....
So if any of you I communicate with
through e-mail have received anything
weird other than our usual correspondance
SORRY!
and if you get anything with a link in it 
don't open it
just delete.
I don't know that anyone actually received anything
but I just want to make sure.

I have made adjustments and I will get back to you.


 Hopefully the only Pirates in my future will be this one
who loves donuts!

3 comments:

  1. There are a lot of pirates out there! This one looks kind though!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hacked, too. The other day I got a notice from Yahoo! saying I had requested a new password (I hadn't.) Hotmail is NOTORIOUS for getting hacked. Change all your passwords and it should be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Sorry to hear it. :( I tried emailing you 2x and they bounce back. Do you have a working email now? If so, shoot me a line so that I can reply! I sent Val your info. Thank you so so much for your sweet words!! I'll email you once I can! :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete