Monday, April 29, 2013

Supply Swap is here!

I can't begin to tell you
how excited I was to receive
my package
from
the 
Supply Swap
I participated in with
Elizabeth 
at 

I spent a lot of time obsessing over my box that I sent to her.
So much so-
that I totally forgot to photograph it!
Which I realized this morning when I looked at
my camera card!
Can I blame it on Momnesia?

On to the GOOD STUFF!

Lots of pics so get your coffee....
Look at this adorable box!
I am going to use it to store some of my son's
keepsakes in!
Vintage items for boys are harder to come across than for girls
in my opinion...so I LOVE this!
Look at the sweet little folder she made for the inside of the lid...
she tucked lots of Vintage cards into the pocket!
 Some super sweet fabric panels...

  When you see a Tiffany and Co. box you get all tingly right?
She was wonderful to gift me two of her original little felted characters..
I just love them!
Some Christmas and floral pick goodness...
I have been wanting one of these
little treat baskets for some time now!
The cute little candle holders we used to use when I was a kid!

Lots of fun!
Cupcake picks, flowers, milk caps...
I love the little mushrooms and the bunny picks!
Isn't the chickie with the balloons so adorable?
More goodies and then a panel in the bottom that lifted out
to reveal.... 

Lots and Lots
of her
signature style Valentine greetings
from yester-year...
So cheery and fun...
I don't have many of these - especially this type
so I was thrilled to get my hands on all these!

One of E's handmade Valentine's!
I really like the delicate line drawings of these
birds on these playing cards..
I already have a use for them in mind!
A second box!
I only have maybe 3 sheets of vintage wrapping paper...
I knew this box was going to be amazing!
More cute fabric 
and lots of cards and paper!
Such colors!
paper...
paper....
and 
more paper!
Just love all the illustrative details...
Look at all this Christmas fun waiting to happen!

I have to say that this was probably my most favorite swap I
have participated in yet!
I love all the others...
but this was fun to share things you love to create with and some
things you had created.
I probably gushed enough to Elizabeth that she's tired of my e-mails ;)
I either really get her or she has intuition she doesn't know about!
Everything was so exciting and perfect!
I ripped into the packages like I was a 6 year old at Christmas!
Hope you enjoyed a peek!
Thank You a thousand times again
to Elizabeth for hosting such a fun swap!
You should really take a peek over at all her
talents over at 
Creative Breathing
you won't be disappointed!

Also sending good vibes and prayers
to Elizabeth as she recovers from her surgery!

Have a Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Everything she sent you is darling. I love all the vintage papers and the roller coaster one is really cute. What a fun swap!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete