Saturday, April 14, 2012

Insta Saturday..oops...

O.K. 
so I admit it
I am a procrastinator..
however some of my finest work
comes out of that type of pressure....
SO
I spent yesterday doing my own taxes for the first time..
Let's just say I was up until after midnight
and there was no party involved.
Now that it is over I'm kind of proud of myself.

I can also finally post
my normal 
(Insta Friday)
pics...

Trip to Busch Gardens
Breadsticks
Cousins
New girlfriend Rapunzel
(he REALLY likes her)

Easter Egg Hunt
Frisbee catch
Grandma's Wisteria
Who was Nicky?
Morning goodness...
Afternoon munchies...
I don't want to go back to school..
Mommy gets to take some walks  by herself in the morning....


Some times I wish my Insta prints had more of a 
coordinated layout like so many I see...
but that is not the way my true week works.
If I spent all week trying to coordinate shots
I don't feel it would be true to the point of the randomness
of our daily life.
Hope you had a great week!


P.S.
I am so proud of my boy for going to the salon 
and getting a big boy haircut finally!
Lets just say previous attempts had me swearing to never take him
again until he was 10!


No comments:

Post a Comment