Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Travel Photography....

In a few days
I am leaving to fulfill one of my life long
dreams...
to go to
Via Pinterest
Italy....
Leaving everyone at home and going with a group of
amazing people.
There will be painting,sketching,and photography involved which made this particular trip
the time I finally said
I am going no matter what!

 Which is why this post is a bit about photography.
One of my fellow travelers does none of the above!
The great thing is she has an I-Phone.
I assured her yesterday she will still come home with amazing pictures
to be proud of even without a DSLR.
The reason being all the amazing Photography Apps
out there.
I currently have 18 video and photography apps.
A few I just downloaded to try on the trip.
Here is a list of some of my favorites
Camera+
Tilt Shift generator
Vintage Cam
picfx
Retro Camera
Hipstamatic
Instagram

Some of the video favs are
8mm
Vimeo
and 
Gif Shop 
(animation)

I use Frame Magic frequently for my Insta Friday posts

Some new ones I plan on trying are 
360
(panoramic)
Magic Hour
tadaa
Lo-Mob

another fun one just to see the effects and more of a piece of art
is 
Percolator

I think it will be fun
to see how one person photographs the whole trip w/ only her
I-Phone.

Do you have any favorite photography Apps?

I'd love for you to share them and your experiences with them.
Happy Wednesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment