Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Creative Gifting....

This past year
I decided that I was going to try
and make a lot of my gifts
instead of buying.
For basically two reasons
1- Save Money!
2- I had been thinking about
holidays,etc. and I honestly can say
the gifts that stood out in my mind
or I could remember at all...
were ones that were made for just me.
Like pictures, crafts, even baked or special made foods.

I made this Journal for my bestie girl Esta...
She of all my "people" I know 
has appreciation for hand crafted  and personal items.
A gift she made for me years ago is 
honestly one of my all time favorites.

I made her this journal for her birthday....
It was only a few months late...
(Hee-Hee)
but we live quite a few hours apart 
and today was a perfect day for us to catch up!
Hope you're having a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. So Cute!
    Your friend will love and treasure it.

    My favorite is homemade gifts too.

    Have a great day :)

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely -- she will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty journal. She's lucky to have a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete