Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow woe is me.....

We've had quite a few
fun days lately...

Aside from the fact that I am
dealing with some serious back pain
and trying to stay up and at em' as much as I can...
I am on the mend hopefully...
I was born with some of my problem
and didn't know it until a few years ago ,
so I have to watch myself -
but as we get older 
you know...
sometimes you don't have to do anything 
and 
BANG- your back goes out!
So I'm muddling through and doing what I can. 
Hoping my meds are kicking in!
I thought I'd share a few pics of our fun in the snow!
Our 1918 Village....



Squirrel Nutkin climbed down
and then right back up to his little hole in the Mighty Gumball...
too cold even for his little toesies....

Our happy Little Keeper and our one eye'd snowman...





 I have also been working on a few projects
the last few days...
but
 I have to keep them a secret for a day or two more.
Both gifts! 
I'll share one with you tomorrow!
Hope you're having a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time in the snow. Sorry to hear your back is being a stinker. Hope you are on the mend.
    Thanks for stopping by my valentine creations post.
    Have a good rest of the week.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow is lovely! We didn't have enough until last night to play in -- but the little guy's not so little anymore and I can't remember the last time I lured him out in the snow to create a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snow is not something we get to have where I live. I miss it terribly every winter, but when i do get to experience it, I realize how climatized I have become and I really am glad I do not have to shovel it. Still it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. I love your village and the little squirrel tracks. I love the snow--just not driving in it!

    ReplyDelete