Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have decided to keep today's
post a little simple.
No favorite things of 2012
or any of that stuff.
Just a few words to live by this 2013
Last year I decided to stop
with resolutions and instead
go with
Inspirations....

I have stolen these three from
the boys at
 Work hard,
Never quit,
Help your neighbor.

Seems easy right?
But I find in this world 
more and more
the simple things can mean 
and enrich our lives the most.
 
My friend 
Lara 
last year discussed
using one word to
help guide us through our 
coming year....
This year I have decided
on
FAITH.
 
The more I give up "control"
the happier I have been.
The more things seem to come together.
The more at calm I am in even
in the face of uncertainty.
The concept
of
FAITH 
applied to more than just 
church .
I hope  you all
have a wonderful New Years Day
and
lets get a great start
to a blank book
with 365 pages...
write your own story this year!   

     I Love you all
and
 appreciate you as readers 
and 
co-creative spirits!
 

   
 

1 comment: