Monday, March 14, 2011

Thriftshare....

This weekend was so beautiful...
all the more reason to enjoy some
outdoor yard sales.
Please excuse my lack of photo zest this weekend...
My husband found this chest of drawers circa 1970
$9.99!
We whitewashed it and gave it that "aged" look
This photo doesn't do it justice...
It was a fun afternoon working on it.
An acquaintance of mine was having a yardsale
she gave me all of these vintage prints, mats,etc.
So cost $0
I did purchase this from her also
Disclosure:
Not a thrift item.
It was an investment piece
It was in such beautiful condition and we have the perfect spot
for it.
I just wanted to share it.
Hope you had a great weekend...
What did you find?
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice friend to have! The white dresser has got some cute features, you done good.
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete