Monday, July 11, 2011

Thriftshare Monday...........

Thriftshare for last week
didn't happen 
so I've got 2 weeks to catch up on....
I'll share my beach finds next week since my camera card
has grown legs and walked off.....
hopefully I'll find it!

I found all these at a yardsale
for $1
(there are more than pictured)
plastic in my favorite green
maybe Bakelite?
I can't decide if they were bracelets or
napkin rings...
I've put them out as napkin rings....
either way I love them...super unique on my table!

Tiny vase with Jane Austen looking girl
$1.29 at CHKD ....
Beatrix Potter Squirrel Nutkin
by Royal Doulton
 I couldn't resist...
maybe it'll be a gift
it was such a steal too...
$3.49
(sorry about the yucky Instagram shot)

Head on over to
and see what else was snatched up this weekend!
Happy Monday!

Otherwise this particular weekend was a bit dry for the thrifting
Hot, Humid, and terrible thunder and lightening storms!
How is your Summer thrifting going?

No comments:

Post a Comment