Thursday, August 11, 2011

Timing....


If you haven't heard of  Melody Ross
you should go take a peek.
I have wanted to go on one of their retreats for a while
but they sell out insanely fast and are wait listed pretty quickly.
That must be a sign of just how well they work.
If you can't afford a retreat
they offer online classes too.
Right now
just their simple daily truths
give me such a boost everyday.
You can sign up for them by e-mail.
I wanted to share this information with you
because
some days they seem cosmically appropriate.
I decided a few weeks ago to take a leap of faith
and leave my job.
I want to pursue my own goals and dreams and not just go to
work for my check every week.
Don't get me wrong
I really like what I do.
But it was time to go after what I LOVE to do.
Maybe a tricky move in this economy
but I won't know unless I try.
I will be doing my -Trade- job on a temporary basis
and finally starting all those other endeavors
I have REALLY wanted to try!
Tuesday after a long LAST day at work
here was my
"Little birdie told me" truth sitting in my inbox...

Dear Incredible Girl,

One of the best ways to nourish your soul is to seek out and do the things that totally absorb you in happiness, things that call to you...things that you are naturally good at and things that fill you up.

It's important to balance your life with the things that MUST be done AND the things that we do simply because of the joy that comes in doing those things.

Life is meant to be enjoyed and not merely endured. There are simple and small things that we can do that will refuel our souls. We all need to make time to do these sorts of things if we want to live meaningful lives. We will be better at everything that we MUST do if we take time to do what we LOVE to do. We will be better wives, mothers, friends, daughters, sisters, aunts, partners and coworkers.......and we surely will FEEL better every minute of the day.

Please don't get sucked into the falsehood that taking time to nourish your soul is selfish and futile. It is ESSENTIAL. It doesn't take anything away from anyone...it only adds to the goodness that you already have inside of you.

Be brave today and do something that puts a smile on your face...just for the sake of doing it. Little miracles will happen....you will see.
xoxo


Great right?
So check out The Brave Girls site
and sign up.
Who couldn't use a little inspiration in your inbox?
I will keep you posted as to my new and exciting endeavors!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment