Thursday, August 25, 2011

Two days after an unheard of earthquake
for our area,
we are now preparing for what could be a devastating
hurricane.
I have lived here my whole life
and have weathered many hurricanes...
This one seems to have the potential to be the worst of my lifetime...
so keep me in your thoughts
and if my posts are random over the next week you'll know why.
I thought I would share a few
peaceful photos from our visit last weekend to one of my
favorite places on earth
Colonial Williamsburg

Even though it can have its touristy points,
It has a peaceful,lovely,step back in time atmosphere
no cars are allowed on the original "mile"
Duke of Gloucester Street...

Think positive thoughts for us and I'll
hopefully be back soon.

Happy Thursday All....

No comments:

Post a Comment