Thursday, February 7, 2013

Techno Thursday

Time for a little
Technology


Have you been trying out your 
Photo Apps?

I have listed quite a few favorites here before...
I thought I would talk about a few favorites today.
My first favorite is
 Camera Plus
My main reason for loving this particular App
is because of the "clarity" filter that it has.
It can take some pretty shady,unclear, or darkened shots and make them
look totally amazing!
I will often use the clarity filter to clean up an image'
then save it,
and then even use the image in another App.
You can actually blend images in this manner
using several Apps to keep changing the same saved image.
Hew are a few images I have used Camera +
for








All of these photos were taken in
different adverse conditions...
either a rainy day,
an overcast day,
very low light,
or
the sun was too strong and made the subject too dark.
It also reminds me of a sort of high definition filter 
even for photos you are happy with
it just really makes the details pop.
I'm working on sharing some ways to print out
and display your photos soon.
I just want permission to use some photos I am waiting on.

Get out there and take some pictures!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, I'm still making my way through all the wonderful blogs from Grow Your Blog Party. I have had such a great time visiting you. You have a lovely blog and I shall definitely return. Do drop in and say hello when you have a free moment.

    ReplyDelete