Friday, December 23, 2011

Vintage Christmas fun....

Feeling like sharing a little
Instagram fun from our Christmas decorations around the house...
Our family had one of these when I was a kid...
I was giddy to find an unopened bag which contained three
on a recent trip.
Made in the 60's.
Brings back a lot of memories as it sits in my home now.

A new addition to my Putz collection
none of my other homes have this printed on design
and I am in LOVE with this style now.
This one has an original price sticker on the bottom for .29 cents!
Then a week later I found this...
An adorable pink one of the exact same styling!
I think I have a new addiction...
This cutie snowman is a candy holder.
I'm not sure if he would have had a broom of some sort or probably
a candy cane in his hand.
Hope you all are having a great time readying for the holiday!
Happy Friday!

1 comment: