Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update on Stocking Stuffer donations....

I just wanted to give an update
on the Stocking Stuffer donations.
I was graciously given all the adult and most of the
children's dental supplies this week
by
he is truly an amazing,kind,generous soul
who has been on a life changing journey of his own
not to mention he IS the best dentist ever...
(I'm not just saying that because I used to work for him either)

I almost was not sure if this was going to work well this year
because my funds have been greatly limited due to my job change.

Thank You so much from the bottom of
my heart to Dr.Oglesby.

I have purchased all the candy we need.
All of the children's small items have been purchased
with the exception of the final toothbrushes and toothpaste which I hope to have donated.
 Most of the women's items have been purchased
some more than others.
I have had some nice larger toiletry items donated
like perfume and even a few purses.
Those lucky ladies will get a purse with goodies!

I am very lacking in the mens department.
We have a few toiletry items like nice colognes, etc.
but not much else.
Last year we gave new socks or gloves
playing cards,etc.
Anything we could think of for a young man or adult.
But even if all we get for them this year are the journals and some candy
that will still be good...
During Thanksgiving
instead of going out for the early Black Friday deals
my family worked on Christmas projects..
decorations, etc.
and I started working on the children's journals...
It was so relaxing and a lot of fun.
We listened to music, ate leftover dessert, laughed a lot!
I think we may have found a new tradition.
If you are interested in helping there is definitely still time!
I can use any help you can offer!
Especially with the Journals
that I wrote about
Thank You so much.
I will continue to keep you posted....
Happy Friday!


Help spread the wonder of Christmas ....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment