Monday, February 7, 2011

Thriftshare....

This weekend flew by
Rain and cold
Saturday I did some thrifting in the 'Burg
Mainly I found clothing for upcycle
Instead of sharing it now
 I am thinking of saving it for future posts
When I actually am able to start working on it
Today I got to run out to do errands...
I couldn't resist stopping at one of our newer charity shops..
Here is what I found..

Vintage strands of pearls $4.00 for all 5
Wrapping paper .28 cents
circa 1975
I know because I have a scrap of this exact paper in my own baby book!
Beautiful Vintage plate $2.98
Receipt holder .98 cents
Cutie Vintage cake topper .58 cents
Was still in the bag - but was torn
I think I will save this for Etsy
Fat Quarters bundle .98 cents
I plan on using this to make my son a stuffed dinosaur for Valentines day..
So what did you find this weekend?
Check out Apron Thrift Girl for more of Thriftshare
I also wanted to let you know I've decided to split my bargain/party ideas
into my posts for Thrifty Tuesdays
instead of doing two posts today
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment